Friday, July 31, 2015

July Uppercase Subscription Box

July's Uppercase Box




Uppercase box is a monthly young adult book subscription box that delivers books straight at your door step. If you would like to see a review of my first Uppercase box click here. Now on to the book and goodies this months box came with! BTW the emoji below describes my feelings towards uppercase lol.



  • Finding Audrey By: Sophie Kinsella
  • Signed bookplate
  • Book-inspired coffee sleeve
  • 3 Paper Towns bookmarks designed by Risa Rodil
I had not heard about Finding Audrey until I received my uppercase box, but after I read the synopsis I can't wait to dive into it. I'm very happy with my subscription and I can't wait to get my August box and share with all my followers what I received! If you would like know more about Uppercase just click the link I left above! 

-SandraTheBookWorm 


2 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to subscribe to Uppercase! The only thing is is that I'm too broke at the moment :/ But the stuff looks really cool! I love the Paper Towns bookmarks. :)

    ~Cari @ myaddictionbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them too! I believe uppercase is having a giveaway for them on instagram It took me a while to subscribe because of the price, but now they have the $23 box which is a little more affordable for me. Thanks for stopping by! :D

      Delete