Monday, July 13, 2015

Sanguine Mountain Camazotz Trilogy #1

CREATYVEBOOKS A MONTH OF INDIES

Book Review

Sanguine Mountain (Camazotz Trilogy, #1)

Title: Sanguine Mountain
Author: Jennifer Foxcroft
Rating:  
Date Published: February 2015
Publisher: Self Published 
Meet The Author: Jennifer Foxcroft
Buy Me: AmazonB&NBook Depository


Synopsis: 

An anonymous letter shatters the world Connie thought she knew and trusted. The news that her parents aren't really her own leaves her angry, devastated and alone. The search for the truth leads her down a dark, desolate forest road where she meets a boy in the shadows who has secrets of his own.

Rockland’s life has been ruled by an ancient curse since the day he was born. Forever labeled a misfit and a rebel, he is desperate to convince his leaders that integration with the modern world will be the salvation of their kind—not their demise.

After their worlds collide in the middle of a dark forest, Connie and Rocks strike a deal to help each other find the answers they both need—away from her lying parents and the judgmental sneers of his colony. But, can they find love on their journey to discover who they are and where they belong in the world?


My Thoughts:



I fell in love with this book immediately! If you have not picked it up yet I definitely recommend you do; you won't be disappointed. The love story, the paranormal aspect, the hot guys in this book is just perfection.

Our main character Connie has just received a letter telling her she is adopted and to not go looking for her birth parents, but like anyone Connie ignores the warning and goes looking for her birth mother. I loved Connie's character so much she's so independent and when she sets her mind to something she goes through with it. On her way to go meet her mother her car breaks down in the middle of nowhere. When she gets off her car to look for help she stumbles into a party where she meets Rockland who has been cursed since he was born; I loved Rocks so much he is a total gentleman and a sweetheart which makes him one hundred times sexier than any bad boy I've ever read about. After their encounter that night Rocks decides to help Connie find her birth parents and Connie helps Rocks find out more about his ancestors and the curse. 

I love every second of this book! Jennifer Foxcroft stole my heart with all her amazing characters and the ending left me desperate for the next book; I need the book like yesterday. I can't wait to see more of Rocks world and learn more about him as you can tell I'm head over heels for Rockland lol.  I'm so glad I gave Sanguine Mountain a chance it definitely surprised me and has made it to my top 2015 reads. Like I said at the beginning you should definitely pick up this book! Like now!


-SandraTheBookWorm

No comments:

Post a Comment