Tuesday, September 29, 2015

September Uppercase Subscription Box

September Uppercase Box



Uppercase box is a monthly young adult book subscription box that delivers books straight to  your door step. If you would like to see a review of my first Uppercase box click here. Now on to the book and goodies this months box came with!

  • Vengance Road by: Erin Bowman
  • Signed Book Plate 
  • Vengeance Road Book Mark
This book is gorgeous I just can't stop staring at it. I was subscribed to Book Exclusive plan that only comes with the book and book related items that's why you don't see the rest of the things this gorgeous book came with, but I finally decided to change to the Expert Plan! I'm so excited it's going to be like Christmas in October! If you have not signed up for any book subscription boxes or are looking for one I highly recommend Uppercase. I'm going to add the synopsis for the book on the bottom! Thanks for stopping by! 

Vengeance Road

Synopsis:

Revenge is worth its weight in gold.

When hers father is murdered for a journal revealing the location of a hidden gold mine, eighteen-year-old Kate Thompson disguises herself as a boy and takes to the gritty plains looking for answers—and justice. What she finds are untrustworthy strangers, endless dust and heat, and a surprising band of allies, among them a young Apache girl and a pair of stubborn brothers who refuse to quit riding in her shadow. But as Kate gets closer to the secrets about her family, a startling truth becomes clear: some men will stop at nothing to get their hands on gold, and Kate’s quest for revenge may prove fatal

-SandraTheBookWorm



1 comment:

  1. Very curious about this one. I'm a bit wary, but I think it could be very good.

    ReplyDelete