Monday, May 4, 2015
This morning Rhian from UponaNovel was kind enough to nominate me for the Liebster Award. I am so thankful that she took the time to look at my blog and like it enough to nominate it. Thank you so much Rhian! It means a lot to me.
This award is in place so bloggers big and small can interact with one another and promote friendships through the similar hobby of blogging. There are few steps to this award which I will go through as I complete each section. First though, I must state the rules.
* Link back to the person that nominated you for this award.
* Give 11 random facts about yourself.
*Answer 11 questions from your nominator.
* Nominate 11 bloggers.
* Come up with 11 questions for your nominees and inform them that you have nominated them.
Okay! So here are the 11 random facts about myself.
1. I'm 24 years old.
2. I'm a stay at home mom my son is 2 yrs old.
3. .Even though I'm 24 I enjoy YA more than Adult novels.
4. I would like to travel to Paris, NY, Spain and many other places.
5. I'm a huge Disney nerd.
6. I live in Texas! No, we don't all wear cowboy boots and ride horses to work.
7. I'm super claustrophobic.
8. I'm not very good with grammar.
9. I just read Harry Potter in January.
10. Twilight was the series that started my book obsession.
11. I didn't cry while reading The Fault In Our Stars, but I was a wreck when I watched the movie.
Some Questions Rhian wants me to answer.
1. What is your all time favorite book?
I would have to say Twilight since it what began my love for reading.
2. Who is your favorite author?
3. Pristine or damaged book?
4. Is cracking the spine of a book acceptable in your eyes?
No, you crack my books spine I crack your arm lol.
5. Favorite snack to eat when your reading?
I don't eat while I'm reading.
6. What is your most favorite genre and your most hated genre?
I love Fantasy! I don't think I hate any genre.
7. Favorite weather for reading?
I love to read during rainy days.
8. Do you like complete silence when reading or do you like some music or the television on etc?
I usually have my TV on while I read, but I'm pretty good at tuning it out.
9. Favorite book to movie adaptation?
This is a though question. I would have to say the Twilight series I own all of them.
10. E-books or physical copies?
Physical copies, I hardly own any E-books.
11. Why did you start your blog?
I love to read and sharing my thoughts with fellow book lovers. Also I don't have many friends that like to read and this is a amazing way to meet people with common interest.
Questions for my Nominees
1. Who is your book boyfriend?
2. Used or New Books?
3. Where do you like to read?
4. What is your favorite series?
5. Stand Alone or Series?
6. Do you read one book at a time or several?
7. Most hated character?
8. Least favorite book?
9. Favorite love triangle?
10. Favorite character?
11. What world of the books you have read would you like to live in?
And now my nominees are as follows...
(Names are taken from Instagram)
1. NovelsandNecklaces (http://novelsandnecklaces.blogspot.com/)
2. TheBookishCrypt (https://cassandrareadsalot.wordpress.com/)
4. Bookishfanboy (http://bookishfanboy.blogspot.com/)
5. BookFlame (http://bookflame.blogspot.com/)
6. Enchantedbbya (http://enchantedbyya.blogspot.com/)
7. Thereadercomplex (https://thereadercomplex.wordpress.com/)
8. livlovesbooks (https://livlovesbooks.wordpress.com/)
9. DonnabookPassion (http://bookpassionforlife.blogspot.co.uk/)
10. Mafscrazybooklife (http://mafscrazybooklife.blogspot.com/)
11. A_Woundrous_bookshelf (https://awondrousbookshelf.wordpress.com/)