Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Waiting On Wednesday#13

Lair of Dreams (The Diviners #2)

Lair of Dreams (The Diviners, #2)



Waiting on Wednesday is a meme hosted by Jill at BreakingtheSpine in which we spotlight a new release we can't wait to get our hands on. 



Title: Lair of Dreams
Author: Libba Bray
Expected Release Date: July 7, 2015
Publisher: Little, Brown Books for Young Readers
Goodreads Link: Lair of Dreams
Preorder: B&NAmazonBook Depository


Synopsis:

After a supernatural showdown with a serial killer, Evie O'Neill has outed herself as a Diviner. Now that the world knows of her ability to "read" objects, and therefore, read the past, she has become a media darling, earning the title, "America's Sweetheart Seer." But not everyone is so accepting of the Diviners' abilities...

Meanwhile, mysterious deaths have been turning up in the city, victims of an unknown sleeping sickness. Can the Diviners descend into the dreamworld and catch a killer?



Why I Can't Wait to get it on my Shelf:

I had totally forgotten that there was going to be a sequel for The Diviners, I'm so pumped for this release. I have not read The Diviners yet, but now I think I will wait until Lair of Dreams comes out so I can marathon the books. They sounds so interesting and I just love supernatural books and The Roaring Twenties! The only thing I'm not a fan of is the cover but it might grow on me. What new release are you waiting for? Let me know on the comments below. I would love to hear from you!

-SandraTheBookWorm

4 comments:

  1. I might have to check this series out. I hope you like it!
    My WoW: http://onceuntold.blogspot.com/2015/02/waiting-on-wednesday-3-manwhore.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to starting this series :)

    Most recent post on Enchanted by YA: http://enchantedbyya.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/review-trial-by-fire-worldwalker.html

    ReplyDelete