Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Harry Potter Books 1-4 / January Wrap up

Harry Potter


Harry Potter Books 1-4
Author: J.K. Rowling
Publisher: Scholastic INC.

My Ratings
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone★★★
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets: 
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban: 
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire: 



Yes, I know I'm probably the last person on earth to read Harry Potter this late. But I'm happy I finally decided to join the Harry Potter fans. I lllooovvveee this series there's not one book that does not deserve five out of five stars J.K. Rowling is brilliant she created a perfect world, and some amazing characters that I just can't help fall in love with.  I don't know what took me so long to pick up this series, I remember picking it up once in middle school but it never got past the first chapter. I guess there was something wrong with me as a preteen. 

This series deserves all the hype it's getting! I would love to live in the beautiful world J.K. Rowling created. If you have only watched the movies and loved them, please read the books you won't be disappointed the movies are lacking so much and don't do the books justice.  I can't wait to continue with the last three books! 


<3 SandraTheBookWorm 

No comments:

Post a Comment