Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Waiting On Wednesday #37

Crystal Crowned

Crystal Crowned (Air Awakens, #5)


Waiting on Wednesday is a meme hosted by Jill at BreakingtheSpine in which we spotlight a new release we can't wait to get our hands on.



Title: Crystal Crowned (book five of Air Awakens)
Author: Elise Kova
Expected Release Date: July 12, 2016
Preorder: AmazoniTunesB&NAmazon UK
Stalk the Author: TwitterFacebookInstagram


Synopsis:

** MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS FOR FIRST BOOKS** 

One bloodthirsty ruler has been overthrown by another, casting the shadow of death over the Solaris Empire. Vhalla Yarl stands upon the stage of fate, prepared to do battle one final time. Fragile alliances will be tested and new bonds will be formed as the world is reshaped. She fights as the champion of peace, but when the night is darkest will she be able to pay the price of a new dawn?


Why I Need It!

Gosh, I love this series and this book is more like a bitter sweet moment for me since its's the last in the series, but I just can't wait to have it in my hands and see how Elise is going to end this magnificent story. I will never get enough of her writing and the amazing world she has created. If you have yet to pick this series up I highly, HIGHLY recommend it!  


-SandraTheBookWorm



1 comment:

  1. Ohh great pick. I heard a lot of great things about this series and it looks and sounds absolutely fantastic! I hope you do enjoy it when you get the chance. Here is my WOW for this week.

    http://katibookaholicrambligreview.blogspot.com/2016/05/waiting-on-wednesday-37-holding-up.html

    ReplyDelete