Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Bookish: Adult Coloring Book

Book Review & Happy Release Day!

Bookish: Adult Coloring Book





Title: Bookish: Adult Coloring Book
Author: Martha Sweeney
Release Date: May 24, 2016
Publisher: WWN Publishing Group 
Stalk Author: FBWebsiteTwitterInstagram
Buy Me! AmazonB&NBAM!


My Thoughts:

When I saw that Martha was releasing a coloring book made especially for book lovers, I could not get it in my hands fast enough. So when she told me she would be sending me an ARC I was beyond excited and was literally stalking my mailman every day. When it finally made it into my hands I immediately fell in love the flower designs and bookish sayings in every page are perfect and made me want to sit and color all of them at once. Besides the awesome designs Martha also included some bookish activities like some crossword puzzles, a page where you can write down the names of all your book boyfriends and many other things. I have several coloring books and I have to say that this one is my favorite! I just love all the bookish things in it. If you are looking for a coloring book and have yet to decide on one, I highly recommend this one it's just perfect for bookworms! 

-SandraTheBookWorm



No comments:

Post a Comment