Monday, April 25, 2016

Water's Wrath

Book Review

Water's Wrath (Air Awakens #4)


Title: Water's Wrath
Author: Elise Kova
Rating: 
Release Date: April 26, 2016
Publisher: Silver Wing Press
Page Count: 350
Genre: YA Fantasy


Synopsis:

Librarian turned sorcerer. Sorcerer turned hero. Hero turned puppet.

The Solaris Empire found victory in the North and, at the cost of her heart and her innocence, Vhalla Yarl has earned her freedom. But the true fight is only beginning as the secret forces that have been lurking in the shadows, tugging at the strings of Vhalla’s fate, finally come to light. Nowhere is safe, and Vhalla must tread carefully or else she’ll fall into the waiting arms of her greatest foe. Or former lover.


My Thoughts:

I was sent an ARC by the author in exchange for and honest review. 

WOW! Just WOW! I thought the last book had broken me, this one destroyed me! This series is going to kill me! I'm so terrified to see what’s coming in book five, but at the same time I can't wait to have it in my hands and devour it in one sitting just like I did with this one. Elise has quickly become one of my favorite authors and to be completely honest I would read her grocery list. I was a mess since page one! Just reading those first few sentences took me back to the ending in Earth's End and to a certain Crowned Prince who was become my greatest obsession, I can’t get enough of him or the other characters in this series. Vhalla's strength and courage will never stop amazing me, she has overcome so many things that I don't see anyone else coming out from, with the same strength she has. I was so glad to get more of Jax, he is such an amazing character and I love him to pieces he makes me laugh so much and I thank him for it. Elise hit me with a twist that has left me numb and I don't know how will overcome; I have to say this is the book that has hurt me the most, but I don't mind I LOVED every second of it! I LOVE this series and I want to thank my good friend Cassandra a million times for introducing me to it! All I have left to say is that if you haven’t picked this series up PLEASE, Please do it won’t disappoint. 

-SandraTheBookWorm
My reaction after finishing Water's Wrath. I think Loki's face is on point. 

No comments:

Post a Comment