Monday, April 4, 2016

Earth's End

Book Review

Earth's End (Air Awakens, #3)

Title: Earth's End
Author: Elise Kova
Rating: 
Date Published: February 11, 2016
Publisher: Silver Wing Press
Genre: YA Fantasy
Page Count: 350
Stalk the Author: TwitterFBInstagram,



Synopsis:

A woman awoken in air, a soldier forged by fire, a weapon risen from blood.

Vhalla Yarl has made it to the warfront in the North. Forged by blood and fire, she has steeled her heart for the final battle of the Solaris Empire’s conquest. The choices before Vhalla are no longer servitude or freedom, they are servitude or death. The stakes have never been higher as the Emperor maintains his iron grip on her fate, holding everything Vhalla still has left to lose in the balance.

My Thoughts:


Those of you who read Fire Falling know exactly why I was dying to get my hands on the third book in the Air Awakens series, but I'm so glad I waited until the release for the fourth book was in the horizon.  This book broke me like no book has ever broken me before, I would find myself crying out of nowhere at the most random times and I don't even care or mind. Elise has done it again she has written such a masterpiece and has made me fall even deeper for the amazing characters she has created. Vhalla has grown so much since we first met her she keeps her composure so well when I would be raging and going ballistic at a certain someone, I also love how much Aldrik and her relationship has grown I love the way they speak to each other and how she gets on to him at times. We're also introduced to s0me new characters one of them being Mr. Jax oh, how I freaking love that man, he  is something else he had me laughing at the most random times and through many tears. I never knew how much I missed this world until I was back in it, the way Elise writes just sucks you in and you don't want to stop until you're on the last page. This book brought me so much joy and sorrow at the same time I just want to pretend that I never read that ending that broke my heart into a million pieces, but I would not have it any other way. I can't wait to read Waters Wrath and see where Elise will take us from here. If you are reading this and haven't picked this series up yet PLEASE do it's so GOOD and deserves so much more hype than what it gets. 

-SandraTheBookWorm



No comments:

Post a Comment