Monday, January 5, 2015

My December Wrap Up!

Wrap Up


I read 3 books in December which made December a bad reading month for me, but may I use the Holidays as an excuse they really took quite some time away from me lol. But now down to the books I read.  


H2O by: Virginia Bergin
Which I really didn't enjoy much. I have a review up for H2O just click the link below and it will take you straight to it.H2O Review








Winterspell by: Claire Legrand 
I really enjoyed this book but it took me a while to get into it chapter eight to be exact, but after that chapter I couldn't put it down. I also have a review for this book just click the link below.


                                           My True Love Gave to Me By: Various Artist 
I loved most of these short stories, but like any book that has various stories there's bound to be some you will not like. This book was a perfect Christmas/Winter read. If you haven't picked it up I really recommend you do. I don't have a review up for this book yet but as soon as I do I will add the link.



What books did you read in December? leave a comment below I would love to hear from you.


No comments:

Post a Comment