Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday #1


Waiting on Wednesday is a meme created by blogger breakingthespine in which we spotlight the book that we are looking forward to the most.






Title: Red Queen
Author: Victoria Aveyard
Page Count: 320
Release Date: February 10, 2015





Synopsis: 
A thrilling new fantasy trilogy for fans of DIVERGENT and THE HUNGER GAMES.

The poverty stricken Reds are commoners, living under the rule of the Silvers, elite warriors with god-like powers.

To Mare Barrow, a 17-year-old Red girl from The Stilts, it looks like nothing will ever change.

Mare finds herself working in the Silver Palace, at the centre of
those she hates the most. She quickly discovers that, despite her red blood, she possesses a deadly power of her own. One that threatens to destroy Silver control.

But power is a dangerous game. And in this world divided by blood, who will win?



My Thoughts:

When I first laid eyes on this book on Amazon the first thing that came to my mind was " I need to make space on my shelf". This cover is just gorgeous, not only that it sounds AMAZING! I mean a kingdom divided by blood I have never heard of such thing. Sadly I will have to wait till next year for this beauty to be mine!




1 comment:

  1. Aaahh Yes, I have been patiently waiting for this one myself. The cover is gorgeous and I pre-order it once I read what it was about. It's beautiful and AMAZING and I can't wait. Awesome pick Sandra I'm waiting on A Wicked Thing check it out over at
    Helena Reads @ Book Nerd Addicts

    ReplyDelete