Wednesday, November 26, 2014

WAITING ON WEDNESDAY #3

WAITING ON WEDNESDAY #3



Waiting on Wednesday is a meme hosted by Jill at Breakingthespine in which we spotlight a new release we can't wait to get our hands on.




TITLE: PRINCESS OF THORNS
AUTHOR: STACEY JAY
EXPECTED RELEASE DATE: DECEMBER 9, 2014
PUBLISHER: DELACORTE PRESS
PAGE COUNT: 400



SYNOPSIS:
Game of Thrones meets the Grimm's fairy tales in this twisted, fast-paced romantic fantasy-adventure about Sleeping Beauty's daughter, a warrior princess who must fight to reclaim her throne.

Though she looks like a mere mortal, Princess Aurora is a fairy blessed with enhanced strength, bravery, and mercy yet cursed to destroy the free will of any male who kisses her. Disguised as a boy, she enlists the help of the handsome but also cursed Prince Niklaas to fight legions of evil and free her brother from the ogre queen who stole Aurora's throne ten years ago.

Will Aurora triumph over evil and reach her brother before it's too late? Can Aurora and Niklaas break the curses that will otherwise forever keep them from finding their one true love?

MY THOUGHTS:
As I began reading the first sentence of the synopsis I knew I needed to make room in my shelf for this book. First of all I love the Grimm's brothers fairy tales second Sleeping Beauties daughter this book sounds so perfect. I cant wait to get my hands on it! I love Stacey Jay's writing if you have not read anything by her I highly recommend you check her books out! This book comes out on December 9 and it's definitely on my Christmas wish list!


No comments:

Post a Comment