Monday, September 15, 2014

If I Stay

Title: If I Stay
Author: Gayle Forman
Page Count: 262
Publish Year:2009
Rating: 5 out of 5 stars


WHAT IS THIS BOOK ABOUT?

On a day that started like any other, Mia had everything: a loving family, a gorgeous, admiring boyfriend, and a bright future full of music and full of choices. In an instant, almost all of that is taken from her. Caught between life and death, between a happy past and an unknowable future, Mia spends one critical day contemplating the only decision she has left. It is the most important decision she'll ever make.

Simultaneously tragic and hopeful, this is a romantic, riveting, and ultimately uplifting story about memory, music, living, dying, loving.



MY THOUGHTS ON THE BOOK:

I loved this book it had me hooked from the moment I started it, it also had me bawling 18 pages in. This book just makes you appreciate life more and makes you reflect in how the world can change in just a blink of an eye. I really don't want to give to much away in this review, all I'm going to say is if you haven't picked up this book yet you must. Gayle is brilliant she really hit it out the park with this book. I loved it! I'm going to go watch the movie hopefully this weekend and have a review up for it next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment