Thursday, September 4, 2014

City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments #5)



WHAT IS THIS BOOK ABOUT?
In this book Clary is horrified when she finds out that demon Lilith's magic has tied Jace and her brother Sebastian together and now Jace has become a servant of evil. The clave is out to destroy Sebastian but there is no way of hurting Sebastian without hurting Jace. While Alec, Magnus, Simon and Isabelle try to make bargain with the Seelie, Demons and the Iron sisters,  Clary takes it up on herself to find a solution to bring her Jace back and kill her Brother.



MY TOUGHTS ON THE BOOK:
I really enjoyed this book, I loved the way Jace seemed to be so much more comfortable with his and Clary's relationship. I also liked how I learn more about Sebastian, his past and how he feels about his family, at a certain point in the book I really was starting to like Sebastian, yes I know CRAZY! this book is just great I think is the best one in the series. City of Fallen Angels had really put me off from the series because it seemed to just drag on, but as soon is I got into reading City of Lost Souls it sucked me back in I loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment