Monday, September 1, 2014

August wrap up!

I read a total of six books in August! The first book I read was Divergent I gave it ★★★
I really liked the characters and the story line! I put down the Divergent series to start The Mortal Instruments series I read five books and I'm currently reading City of Heavenly Fire. which I will list the books below with the rating I gave each one. if you would like to know my thoughts on the books I have reviews for each one on this blog. 

City of Bones★☆☆
City of Ashes;★★☆
City of Glass: ★★★
City of Fallen Angels:★★☆
City of Lost Souls: ★★★

Overall I think I did pretty good last
month! I really wanted to finish The Mortal Instruments series but it didn't happen, but i will finish it this week. I will also have a review for City of Lost Souls this week. How many books did you read in August? leave a comment below. I would love to hear from you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment