Saturday, November 5, 2016

Go Indie Now Book Box Review!

Subscription Box Review!


 




I have received two of these boxes and I absolutely loved them! The books I received sound great, have wonderful reviews on goodreads and I can't wait to dive into them. One Thing I absolutely adore about this subscription box is that it celebrates indie authors and I’m all about helping indie authors, so each month I would receive a wonderful book that I most likely hadn’t heard of in the book world. I love expanding my reading to new authors and books and this box caters just to that and it is perfect for people looking for new and fresh reads. Another thing I loved is the time and thought the owner puts into each box, its wrapped and packaged so beautifully, you can see the care that goes into each box in each item you receive  and I absolutely loved that. I highly recommend this book box. Thank you Go Indie Now for helping indie authors and books. 


-SandraTheBookWorm



No comments:

Post a Comment