Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Waiting On Wednesday #4

WAITING ON WEDNESDAY #4

Waiting on Wednesday is a meme hosted by Jill at Breakingthespine in which we spotlight a new release we can't wait to get our hands on.


Title: Fairest ( The Lunar Chronicles 3.5)
Author: Marissa Meyer
Expected Release Date: January 27, 2015
Publisher: Feiwel & Friends
Page Count: 256


Synopsis: 
In this stunning bridge book between Cress and Winter in the bestselling Lunar Chronicles, Queen Levana’s story is finally told.

Mirror, mirror on the wall,
Who is the fairest of them all?

Fans of the Lunar Chronicles know Queen Levana as a ruler who uses her “glamour” to gain power. But long before she crossed paths with Cinder, Scarlet, and Cress, Levana lived a very different story – a story that has never been told . . . until now. 

Marissa Meyer spins yet another unforgettable tale about love and war, deceit and death. This extraordinary book includes full-color art and an excerpt from Winter, the next book in the Lunar Chronicles series


Why I Cant Wait to Get my Hands on this Book:
When I first heard that Winter's release date was moved from November 2014 to November 2015  because there was a Queen Levana Novella coming out I wasn't too happy, I just wanted to know what happens to the characters I had grown to love. But now I think about it and I would love to know what is behind the glamour how Queen Levana actually looks. I also can't wait to find out what happened to her that made her become so evil. This book is going to be so good! I love reading the villains side of the story. I cant wait to have this book in my hands even if it means waiting a little longer for the completion of the Lunar Chronicles. What book are you looking forward to? let me know in the comments I would love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment