Monday, October 10, 2016

Hello! I'm Back!

I'm Back!!!!



Hello Everyone!!! I want to start this post by apologizing for being gone for most of this year, but I have a very good reason for being MIA and her name is Jazmin Athena, she was born September 20th, 2016 and she is one healthy baby girl. With that said Miss. Athena put me in a horrible reading slump and I really didn't feel like doing much for most of the pregnancy, but now that she has made her arrival I have gotten back to reading and reviewing! I might not be as fast at posting my reviews as before, but I will try my best to get through all the copies I've been sent by authors as quickly as possible; thank you so much for sticking with me and not un-following me because of my absence. Below is a pic of my princess! 

Picture was taken by Abba Color Potography!

No comments:

Post a Comment