Sunday, August 2, 2015

July Wrap Up!

Wrap Up


In the month of July I read a total of nine books!! That for me is an awesome reading month! I will list all the books below with the ratings and a link to the review! How many books did you read in the month of July? Leave a comment below, I would love to hear from you!

Sanguine Mountain (Camazotz Trilogy, #1)
5/5 stars
Sanguine Mountain Review
Interview With Jennifer Foxcroft

Grey (Fifty Shades, #4)
4/5 stars
No Review up yet, if you would
like one let me know in the comment
section.

A Brave Day for Harold Brown
4/5 stars
A Brave Day for Harold Brown Review

Ignite The Shadows (Ignite The Shadows, #1)
4.5/5 stars
Ignite the Shadows Review

The Dragon's Heart (Dragon Lore, #1)
4/5 stars
The Dragon's Heart Review

I Heart Robot
5/5 stars
I Heart Robot Review

Captain Rum: A Wondrous Adventure
4.5/5 stars

A Few Quiet Beers with God
4/5 stars

One Fling to Rule Them All (The Games of Love, #2)
5/5 stars


-SandraTheBookWorm

No comments:

Post a Comment